How it works
Cotswold Bells offers you and your friends a unique service, creating a magical experience you won’t forget in a hurry!
Simply give us a call, or fill in the on-line booking form to check for availability. We’ll be very happy to answer your questions and try to accommodate your needs.
We cover an area of up to 25 miles around Cheltenham, Gloucestershire in the Cotswolds, but will be happy to quote you for delivery a bit further afield if desired.
Choose your campsite, private field, or garden, or have us find a wonderful secret location for you.
(If you choose to have the tents pitched in a private location then please make sure there is at least 49m2 of level ground for each tent hired, and that the site is easily accessible by car. Booking a private field requires hiring a minimum of 3 tents)
Our camping partners:
- Tobacconist Farm, Minchinhampton: http://www.tobacconistfarm.co.uk A family run camping site set in the open countryside. Plus the use of a free fire-pit and logs!
- Go-By-Cycle, Somerford Keynes: http://www.go-by-cycle.co.uk A campsite/cycle hire centre situated in the beautiful countryside of the Cotswold Water Park and just 5 miles from the historic market town of Cirencester.
- Thistledown, Nympsfield: http://www.thistledown.org.uk A beautiful environmental campsite with picturesque views. Perfect for anyone who enjoys nature or wants some quiet nights away (As Thistledown is for the quieter camper there is a £10 refundable disturbance fee per person payable on arrival).
- Far Peak Camping, Northleach: http://www.farpeakcamping.co.uk/camping A Great campsite offering lots of activities on site including a fantastic climbing wall.
- Elmwicke Farm Campsite, near Cheltenham: http://www.elmwicke.co.uk The campsite is part of a working farm, situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, with views of the Malverns and Cotswold Hills. Conveniently located near the M5, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Tewkesbury.
View Campsites in a larger map
(Please note, it is important that you check each campsites website for their own rules and regulations, or contact us for more information)
Once you are happy and we’ve confirmed the booking, we’ll send you our terms and conditions to check over and give you details for our on-line payment.
On the day, we’ll set up the tents at your chosen location well in advance of the event. After we’ve set everything up and made it look amazing then you and your friends can turn up with everything ready and waiting, we’ll even take a photo or two for you to enjoy!
Once your party’s over, we will come and meet you again, dismantle everything for you, take it all away and wish you a fond farewell.
As seen on: